We're giving away a brand new Rigol DS1054Z 50 MHz 4 channel Digital Oscilloscope in our free prize draw!
To be in the running for our DS1054Z all you need to do is either:
Follow us on Twitter and retweet our competition Tweet.
Already a follower? Then just retweet!
Like our Facebook page
The DS1054Z is the new great value Digital Oscilloscope from Rigol, designed to meet the customer's applications with its innovative technology, industry leading specifications, powerful trigger functions and broad analysis capabilities.
Comes complete with 4 x 150 MHz probes, USB cable, power adapter and user manual on CD.
Terms and conditions
1. Only open to UK & EU residents aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person.
2. The prize draw excludes MCS Test Equipment Ltd employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The Prize: 1 x Rigol DS1054Z 50 MHz 4 Channel Digital Oscilloscope. Standard model, options not included.
4. To take part in the prize draw, you must either:
a) Follow @mcs_testequip and retweet any of our Tweets which promote this competition during the period 20/01/15 - 27/02/15 or
b) Like our Facebook page and share any of our posts which promote this competition during the period 20/01/15 - 27/02/15.
5. No purchase necessary. Competition opens at 11am GMT on Tuesday 20th January 2015 and closes at 10am GMT on Friday 27th February 2015. There will only be one prize draw.
6. The winner will be selected at random (in the presence of an independent person) from all valid entries at 12pm GMT on Tuesday 3rd March 2015.
7. The prize winner will be contacted via direct message by 4pm GMT on Tuesday 3rd March 2015. The prize winner must respond to notification of their prize within 5 days otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
8. By taking part in the prize draw you agree to MCS Test Equipment posting the prize draw winner's name on our website www.mcs-testequipment.com and our social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
9. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prize. Prize is not transferable. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
11. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
12. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
14. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
15 This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this prize draw.
16. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this prize draw.
17. The promoter is MCS Test Equipment Limited, New Vision Business Park, Glascoed Road, St Asaph. LL17 0LP.